As 2018 slides into 2019 I sit back and reflect on what a wonderful year I had. I changed my career path from Structural Design to Business Development. I met my wonderful girlfriend Catherine and was also able to travel to all these amazing places:
- Thailand (Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, Koh Samui)
- France (Paris, Mont Saint Michel, Toulouse, Lyon)
- Spain (Barcelona)
- Drive US Route 66 with my Father
- Visit Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary with my Mother
- Greece (Athens, Santorini)
- Switzerland (Zurich, Jungfraujoch)
- Ottawa with Catherine TWICE!
- Jasper National Park
On New Years Eve I prepared Catherine and I a delicious dinner of salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables, then we went skating at Canada Olympic Plaza before making a toast to 2019 with some champagne and fireworks.
I’m extremely looking forward to 2019 as there are quite a few wonderful things planned.
- Travel to Chile / Argentina / Paraguay / Brazil
- Travel to Vietnam / Chile
- See Darci Lynne Live in Portland
- Moving to a New House
- Numerous Alberta Hikes (Galatea Lake & Lillian Lake, Junction Creek to name a few)
If you like the content that I produce and want to donate money towards the upkeep of my site, my travel, or buy me a cup of coffee please feel free to contribute towards it. I really appreciate it.