Today we drove 156 miles from St. Louis, Illinois to St. Robert, Missouri. We ended up staying at Studio Z, a pretty swanky chic hotel in St. Robert for only $60 per night. We ended up having a beer in the bar and chatting with the woman running the hotel. We saw the following sights today:
- Chain of Rocks Bridge, Illinois
- St. Louis Arch, St. Louis
- Ted Drewes Frozen Custurd, St. Louis
- Musuem of Transport, St. Louis
- Assured Automotive, Eureka
- Hot / Cold Towers, St. Clair
- Meramec Caverns, Stanton
- Circle Inn Malt Shop, Bourbon
- Bourbon Water Towers, Bourbon
- Mural in Cuba, Cuba
- Missouri Hick BBQ, Cuba. Dad had St. Louis Ribs with Mustard Potato Salad and Baked Beans. I had a Brisket Sandwich with Salad.
- Wagon Wheel Motel, Cuba
- World’s 2nd Largest Rocking Chari, Fanning
- Mule Trading Post, St. James.
- Stonehenge Replica, Rolla
If you like the content that I produce and want to donate money towards the upkeep of my site, my travel, or buy me a cup of coffee please feel free to contribute towards it. I really appreciate it.