Some of you may wonder what I pack, or what kind of backpack I travel with, so I’m going to go in depth with how I prepare for travel here. I just replaced my previous backpack of 8 years (Osprey Atmos 65 Litre) with a brand new Osprey Ozone 46 Litre Convertible with a 16 Litre detachable day bag. I use packing cubes for easy organization of my items. I usually pack the following:
- 4 Socks
- 4 Underwear
- 4 Shirts (3 Long Sleeve, 1 Short Sleeve)
- 2 Columbia Silver Ridge Convertible Pants (Zipper Off Into Shorts)
- 1 Rain Jacket
- 1 Tripod
- 2 Camera Lenses (Canon 24-70 f/2.8, Tamron 15-30 f/2.8)
- 1 Camera (Canon 1DX)
- 1 Washbag With Essentials
- 2 Passports (British, Canadian), Money, Airport Lounge Passes, Money Belt, Charging Equipment
- 10″ Acer Laptop (2.2 Pounds)
I wash everything daily in the sink and hang to dry. It’s useable the next day. I bring extra’s in case they are not dry, or item’s get wrecked.
Here’s a video of me preparing for my trip to France in two weeks.
If you like the content that I produce and want to donate money towards my travel, or buy me a cup of coffee please feel free to contribute towards it. I really appreciate it.